Scholarship Information & Announcements
We are excited to announce that Scholarship Universe is open for University of Georgia’s students to start getting matched to and apply for scholarships!
Click here to start getting matched to scholarships!
What is Scholarship Universe?
Scholarship Universe is a state of the art scholarship matching system that maximizes opportunities for students and was developed to help students connect to as many relevant and legitimate scholarship opportunities as possible, both from outside and within (coming soon!) the university—all in one mobile friendly site. Scholarship Universe allows students to create an academic profile that enables them to be connected with various scholarship opportunities from outside scholarship organizations as well as within the University of Georgia (again, coming soon so stay tuned!).
How do I use this service as a student?
- Click here to login to Scholarship Universe.
- Enter your UGA MYID and password to login.
- Answer ALL questions in order to build your profile and match you to eligible scholarships.
- Click on the “Scholarships” tab and start applying!
What should you know about Scholarship Universe?
- Be sure to update your profile frequently. Information such as GPA, number of units taken, class standing, etc. will affect to which scholarships you are matched.
- We do not share your information. All data collected will be used strictly for matching you to scholarships and, eventually, to UGA departments to select recipients for their scholarships.
- Parents cannot login to Scholarship Universe but are encouraged to help students with obtaining required documents for the scholarship application process.
UGA Departmental Scholarships:
Additional scholarships available through individual academic departments and schools are usually awarded to second, third, fourth year and graduate students, but students should review the web pages of their department and school for information regarding their departmental scholarships awarded to incoming students.
Student Responsibility to Inform OSFA When Awarded an External Scholarship(s):
Students who have been awarded Outside Scholarships and Other Resources by someone other than OSFA or Undergraduate Admissions must immediately notify OSFA by entering the resource under the Resources/Additional Information tab in Athena.
All external scholarship checks awarded to students to attend UGA should be mailed to:
The Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA)
University of Georgia
220 Holmes/ Hunter Academic Building
Athens Georgia 30602-6114
The external scholarship check(s) and/or documentation sent to OSFA must reflect the student's name and UGA student ID number. All scholarships greater than $1,000 will be divided evenly between the fall and spring semesters unless the donor directs OSFA to do otherwise.