Ask Archie

Grants for Undergraduate Students

Grants are a type of gift aid which qualifying undergraduate students do not have to earn or repay. Graduate students are not eligible for the Federal Pell Grant or the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG). Click on the various grant programs below, and watch the video to learn more.

Watch to learn more

Your Success is our Mission. Let’s Get Started.