Ask Archie

Use this form to make changes to an existing financial aid Offer. When submitting a Change in Aid Request to OSFA, be sure to request the form for the correct Award Year.

Fill out the Change in Aid Request

    • UGA form to request changes to your Fall and/or Spring aid; follow the instructions here (PDF).
    • Fill out the Summer Change in Aid – UGA form to request changes to your Summer aid; follow the instructions located here (PDF).

If you have questions, please call (706) 542-6147, and ask to speak to a Counselor.

Your Success is our Mission. Let’s Get Started.