Continuing (Current) Students at UGA
Continuing (current) students at UGA can apply for Federal Student Aid (FSA) if they meet the Basic Student Eligibility Requirements including Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), even if they have not applied for federal aid in prior years. Current students may also apply after the start of the academic year but must meet eligibility requirements for Retroactive Federal Student Aid.
- See the Georgia Scholarship/Grant Application (GSFAPPS) if you have not previously completed the application for the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship.
- See the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to complete the application for Federal Student Aid.
- Students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan or Unsubsidized Loan must also complete the Undergraduate Students Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Application Steps.
- The parents of dependent students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan must also complete the Parent PLUS Loan Application Steps.
- See how to Report Outside Scholarships and Other Resources to the UGA Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA).