If you are applying or have been accepted to the University of Georgia (UGA) as a first-year (freshman) student for the fall semester and wish to apply for student financial aid, please read the following information:
- See the Georgia Scholarship / Grant Application (GSFAPP) if you are a resident of Georgia and wish to complete the application for the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship.
- See the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to complete the application for Federal Student Aid (FSA).
- Undergraduate students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan or Unsubsidized Loan must also complete the Undergraduate Students Subsidized / Unsubsidized Loan Application Steps.
- The parents of dependent students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan must also complete the Parent PLUS Loan Application Steps.
- See how to Report Outside Scholarships and Other Resources to the UGA Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA).