Prospective, Newly Admitted And Current Graduate/Professional Students

If you wish to apply for Federal Student Aid (FSA) and/or the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship, please read the following:

Application Process

  1. See the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to complete the application for FSA.
  2. Graduate and Professional students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan and/or a Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan must complete the Graduate/Professional Student Unsubsidized Loan and Graduate PLUS Loan Application Steps.

Graduate Assistantships & Financial Aid Impact

Reporting Outside Scholarships and Other Resources to the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA).