Change in Aid

When submitting a Change in Aid Request to OSFA, be sure to request the form for the correct Award Year.

  • Fill out the Change in Aid Request – UGA form to request changes to your Fall and/or Spring aid; follow the instructions here (PDF).

If you have questions, please call (706) 542-6147, and ask to speak to a Counselor.