Our office is currently experiencing an extremely high volume of phones calls, emails and office visits. In order to provide the best service possible, we urge students and parents to first review our "Top 10 Most Asked Questions" below.
- Why don't I see my financial aid award in my student account, including HOPE and Zell scholarships and student loans?
- Why is my private scholarship check not showing up in my student account?
- I was eligible for the HOPE/Zell scholarship last year, so why is it not showing on my account in Athena this year?
- Why is my financial aid award in my student account different than my estimated award?
- Why is my Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan not in my student account?
- My Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan application has been denied. What can I do?
- I submitted a Change in Aid request several days ago. Why is it not showing up?
- When should I apply for financial aid each year?
- What was the Financial Aid Application Process completion deadline for Fall 2014 in order for aid to be applied to fall semester?
- Where is your office located and what are your hours?
The Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) is a part of the Office of the Vice President for Instruction. We are committed to taking a pro-active role in supporting the recruitment, retention, and academic success of a large and diverse student population. Read more...