How to Change Your Housing Status on Your Official Award

If your Housing status is incorrect on your Official Award, email us to correct it. Correcting your housing status may or may not affect your Official Award. Be sure to include your name, UGA ID, correct address and your date of birth. Your financial aid housing status will then be corrected on your award. You may also need to change your UGA mailing address in Athena.