There are two methods by which you can access Athena to determine if your Estimated Award is available to view:
Method I. Using the Estimated Award notification e-mail the Office of Student Financial
Aid (OSFA) sends to your UGAMail Account, or
Method II. You can log directly in to Athena
The steps for each of these methods are:
Method I. Using the notification e-mail OSFA sends to your UGAMail Account.
1. Click on the link provided in the e-mail.
2. Sign in to Athena using his/her UGA MyID and password.
3. Click on the link for UGA's Required Reading.
4. After reading the provided information, click on Award Overview.
Clicking on Award Overview.
Method II. Or, you can log directly in to Athena to access your Estimated Award by going directly to Athena, and:
1. Click on Login to Athena.
2. Enter your UGA MyID and Password, then click Log in.
3. Click on the Financial Aid tab (if you do not see a Financial Aid tab, we do not have any record of an application from you - please review Apply for Aid).
4. Click on Award.
5. Click on Award for Aid Year.
6. Click on the link for UGA's Required Reading.
7. After reading the provided information, click on Award Overview..