Osher Re-entry Scholarship
The Osher Re-entry Scholarship is funded by the Bernard Osher Foundation. The scholarship has a preference for newly admitted students between the age of 25-50 that have at least a 5 year absence from enrollment at a post-secondary institution.
- The Office of Undergraduate Admission, the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Student Financial Aid will work together to identify potential recipients that meet the eligibility requirements.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) process by December 15th prior the start of the academic year (e.g., submit the FAFSA by December 15, 2020 for consideration for the 2020-21 academic year). Although financial need is not one of the required criteria for receiving the scholarship, completing the FAFSA assists the university in supporting students with financial need.
Between $1,000 to $5,000; Osher Re-entry Scholarship funds can be used to help cover tuition and mandatory fees only.
- Be admitted as first-time or transfer student pursuing their first undergraduate degree (Preference given to newly matriculated students)
- Five year absence from enrollment at a post-secondary institution
- Between 25 to 50 years of age
- Preference for students that are eligible for need-based aid based on a current year FAFSA
- Must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Enrolled full or part time