- FAFSA on the Web Application: Students can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the Web (FOTW) to apply for federal student aid and/or the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship. See Apply for Aid for more information.
- HOPE Scholarship Transient Request: This request must be completed if you are a UGA student planning to enroll in courses at another HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship eligible institution. Please be aware of the Transient Agreement you must agree to in order to submit the request. The Transient Agreement details this process and the deadlines you must meet for submitting a host / transient institution transcript to the UGA Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Future HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship awards will be canceled and repayment requested if UGA does not receive the transcript by the deadline. If you have questions about this process, please contact our office.
- Certification of Non Enrollment: This certification must be completed if you are a UGA student who submitted the HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship Transient Request but did NOT enroll / attend or receive the HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship at the host/transient institution. Please be aware of the deadlines you must meet for submitting this certification. Future HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship awards will be canceled and repayment requested if UGA does not receive this certification by the deadline. Please note that a transcript is required if you enrolled / attended the host / transient institution and withdrew from courses (receiving grades of W, WP, WF, etc.). If you have questions about this process, please contact our office.
- Change in Aid Request: To request aid for Summer semester, please see our Summer Aid page here. To request changes to Fall and/or Spring aid; follow the instructions here (PDF). If you have questions, please call (706) 542-6147, and ask to speak to a Counselor.
- Scholarship Reporting: Sign in to Athena to report to OSFA any outside scholarships and sources of assistance you will receive from sources other than UGA OSFA.
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (PDF): If a student applies for a private education loan, the student must also submit this form to the lender. Contact our office for assistance in completing Section 2: Cost of Attendance and Estimated Financial Assistance.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal: Students may appeal to the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) by:
- using the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal form to initiate an appeal setting forth their mitigating circumstances, and
- providing any supporting documentation which confirms the occurrence or circumstances, and
- explaining how the situation has been resolved or stabilized; thereby, enabling the student to now be academically successful, and
- providing supporting documentation which confirms the situation has been resolved or stabilized.
- Less Than Full-time Exception for Academic Scholarship: Academic Scholarships including the Alumni Associate Endowed, Baldwin, Charter, Drew Charter, Georgia Incentive, Glenn Family, Goizueta, Harris, Henry King Stanford, Hoard Memorial First Tee, One UGA, Presidential, Rothberg / KIPP, Woodruff, and the Classic Scholarship require full-time enrollment each semester. Each scholar can receive a one-time less than full-time exception during a semester of enrollment. This form is for use by scholars (of the scholarships listed above) to receive the scholarship for less than full-time enrollment during one of their semesters of eligibility. If you have questions, please call (706) 542-6147 and ask to speak to a counselor.