2021-22 Student Aid Forms

Federal Forms

    • FAFSA on the Web Application
      Students can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the Web (FOTW) to apply for federal student aid and/or the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship. See Apply for Aid for more information.

OSFA Forms

    • Scholarship Reporting
      Sign in to Athena to report to OSFA any outside scholarships and sources of assistance you will receive from sources other than UGA OSFA.
    • Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (PDF)
      If a student applies for a private education loan, the student must also submit this form to the lender.  Contact our office for assistance in completing Section 2: Cost of Attendance and Estimated Financial Assistance.
    • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal

      Students may appeal to the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) by:

      • using the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal form to initiate an appeal setting forth their mitigating circumstances, and
      • providing any supporting documentation which confirms the occurrence or circumstances, and
      • explaining how the situation has been resolved or stabilized; thereby, enabling the student to now be academically successful, and
      • providing supporting documentation which confirms the situation has been resolved or stabilized.
    • Less Than Full-time Exception for Academic Scholarship (PDF)
      Academic Scholarships including the Alumni Associate Endowed, Baldwin, Charter, Drew Charter, Georgia Incentive, Glenn Family, Goizueta, Harris, Henry King Stanford, Hoard Memorial First Tee, One UGA, Presidential, Rothberg/KIPP, Woodruff, and the Classic Scholarship require full-time enrollment each semester. Each scholar can receive a one-time less than full-time exception during a semester of enrollment. This form is for use by scholars (of the scholarships listed above) to receive the scholarship for less than full-time enrollment during one of their semesters of eligibility. If you have questions, please call (706) 542-6147 and ask to speak to a counselor.