Current (Continuing) Students
If you are currently enrolled at UGA and need to apply for student financial aid, please read the following:
- See the Georgia Scholarship/Grant Application (GSFAPPS) if you have not previously completed the application for the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship.
- See the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to complete the application for Federal Student Aid (FSA). A new FAFSA must be completed after January 1 for the 2016-17 Award Year. IMPORTANT NOTE: The 2017-18 Award Year FAFSA became available October 1, 2016, and should be completed as soon as possible after October 1.
- Undergraduate students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Subsidized Loan or Unsubsidized Loan must also complete the Undergraduate Student Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Application Steps.
- The parent(s) of dependent students wishing to receive a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan must also complete the Parent PLUS Loan Application Steps.
- See how to Report Outside Scholarships and Other Resources to the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA).