UGA’s Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) is excited to announce its webinar series Financial Aid / Student Accounts Information for Incoming First-Year & Transfer Students.
OSFA is partnering with Student Accounts Services to provide incoming undergraduate students and their parents / guardians with insight into the following topics:
- Payment due dates
- Payment plan options
- UGA’s estimated cost of attendance
- How to apply for federal & state aid
- The HOPE / Zell Miller Scholarship for Georgia residents
- How to apply for a Federal Direct Student Loan
- How to apply for a Parent PLUS Loan
- How to submit scholarship checks to UGA
- How to view a student’s Award in Athena
- Plus much, much more!
To register for one of these webinars, please choose a date below and you will be taken to a registration page for the session: