Application Status is a feature available through OASIS that permits students to access their Award, as well as check their Award Status throughout the Financial Aid application process. Students can use their Student ID and PIN to access Application Status in Classic or web based OASIS.
Following are the types of information provided on Application Status:
- Items Needed lists what the student needs to provide OSFA in order to receive their financial aid award.
- Items Received lists any item(s) the student has already provided OSFA.
- Items Considered in the Determination of Aid lists the student's responses from questions on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). These responses will be used to make the student's financial aid award.
- Award Status lists the current status of the student's financial aid application.
- Summer Enrollment Plan allows a student to inform OSFA if he/she needs financial aid for summer.
- Award will display the student's actual Award. This option only appears once the student's financial aid has been awarded.
To access Application Status (* example):
- Access OASIS (https://oasisweb.uga.edu)
- Click on "Student Financial Aid Main Menu"
- Click on "Application Status"
* Example requires the free Flash Player